Saturday, September 19, 2009

Phillips iPod Touch Headset Adapter Review

Hey there! Today I decided on doing a quick review on a very neat product I picked up at my local Target store. For 10$, you get a headset adapter with music control and a high quality microphone.

For the video review click here: YouTube

The product is intended for iPhone use, but I found it works great on the iPod Touch!

What you get in the box:
  • iPhone Headset Adapter

First impressions:
  • The part containing the mic and button is a little bulky in my opinion
  • It has a clip, which is great
  • It has a headphone jack allowing you to transform any set of headphones into a headset
  • The connector piece is slightly long

Final thoughts:
  • If you are sick of the iPod headphones, I highly recommend this
  • Using your own headphones is a plus
  • You can use it without headphones, which is another great aspect
Where to buy and how much?
You can buy this product at most electronic stores for 9.99$ USD.

Click here for the product page
Click here for the video review

No comments:

Post a Comment