Sunday, September 13, 2009

iPod Touch 3G Unboxing/Review

Yesterday in the mail I finally received my iPod Touch 3G 32GB!

Now I did make the video yesterday, but youtube was having some server issues, so I couldn't get it up until today.

But the video is here if you want to watch! (please comment, rate, subscribe)

Take me to YouTube

What you get in the box

  • iPod Touch
  • User guide
  • USB data/charging cable
  • Headphones with headset
  • Dock adapter

This time around there wasn't a screen cleaning cloth included.

Quick Review and other thoughts

  • The iPod Touch 3G isn't that much different than the 2G.
  • If you have disabilities, go with this iPod Touch. (It has special features for disabled people)
  • If you own a 2G iPod Touch, just keep it unless you need more memory.
  • If you have a 1G iPod Touch, definitely upgrade to the 3G.
  • There is NO LAG whatsoever on this iPod Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment